Here you will find all the approved schools by EARTh that offer advanced training programs in regression therapy.
PAST LIFE REGRESION ACADEMY
LIFE BETWEEN LIVES REGRESSION TRAINING
The objective is for the student to gain the skills and knowledge to guide a client into deep hypnosis and explore their soul memories.
The Life Between Lives Regression training uses practical lecture, role play, live demonstration and supervised pair work. Student evaluation during the training is through observation during the practical sessions, and supervision after training while working on case studies. Working in pairs in the training workshop each student will have the chance to guide a life between lives regression as well as experience their own.
This is a 4 day workshop and covers:
- The client preparation and interview
- Hypnotic deepening techniques for a Life Between Lives regression
- The crossover from a past life to enter the soul memories between lives
- Experiencing rejuvenation energy to heal profound past lives
- The past life review
- Connecting with Spirit Guides and Teachers
- Meeting the soul group and recognising people in this life
- Meeting the Elders and reviewing the plan for the next life
- The place of physical body selection
- Other activities in the life between lives
- The experiences of entering the unborn baby
- Overcoming blockages
- Seeking advice for the client from the Elders
- Integration of the experience into the client’s present life
CERTIFICATE IN LIFE BETWEEN LIVES REGRESSION
The requirements for a certificate in Life Between Lives Regression are:
- A Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis or another hypnosis qualification (minimum of 32 hours of tutor contact)
- A qualification in Regression Therapy
- Successfully complete the Life Between Lives Regression training workshop
- Complete written and reading assignments
- A written summary of five client sessions
- A CD recording of one client session for skill assessment
This one day workshop is open to any therapist or mental health professional. It includes practical lecture, live demonstrations and pair work. The content includes:
- Understanding the causes of a spiritual emergency
- The distinction between psychosis and a spiritual emergency
- Practical techniques and strategies for reducing a spiritual emergency
- Mindfulness and grounding
- Energy management and handling vulnerability to spirit attachments, curses and psychic attack
- Ego strengthening and using a safe place
- When to start therapy
ADVANCED ENERGY WORKSHOP
This two day workshop is for regression therapy graduates only and introduces working with high vibrational energy. It includes practical lecture, live demonstrations and pair work. The content includes:
- Review of intrusive energy that is unresponsive to normal techniques and its effects – obsessive spirit attachments, highly charged earthbound emotional energy, energies from other areas of the cosmos
- How to use an Energy Vortex and clearing energies
- Upgrading the therapist’s personal energy management and therapy room protection
- Clearing obsessive spirit attachments from clients energetically
- Clearing intrusive energy of other parts of the cosmos from clients energetically
- Working remotely to clear intrusive energy from clients and buildings
- Detecting and clearing intrusive energies and fragments from the therapist
- Energetic ways of clearing a clients cathartic emotional energy
- Protecting the therapist and workshops from intrusive energy including energy from other parts of the cosmos and psychic attacks
ADVANCED SPIRIT RELEASE
This is a one day workshop for regression therapy graduates and the content includes:
- Reviewing Spirit Releasement and handling Psychic Attack
- Black Magic energy attacks including Curses, Spells, Hexes
- Cultural and Ancestral factors for consideration
- What constitutes a Possession case and how to effective aid the client
- The vital role of power of Belief, Intention and Permissions
- After care and possible post issues
- Effective energy management for therapist, client and work/home space
SPACE CLEARANCE HOMES AND BUILDINGS
This is a one day workshop for regression therapy graduates and the content includes:
- Energetic pre-work and research
- Intention, tuning in and tools for the job
- Detecting and communicating with energies and entities
- Releasing/Clearing energies and entities
- Healing and balancing a property energetically
- Atmosphere setting
- Overview of techniques, procedure, safety and aftercare
FOUNDATION HYPNOSIS TRAINING
This is a 4 day hypnosis training course covering the foundation requirements of using hypnotherapy with clients. The student will be introduced to traditional and Ericksonian hypnosis techniques. It includes practical lecture, live demonstrations, pair work, supervision and reading assignments.
Ideally students will be qualified in psychotherapy, counselling, psychiatry, energy healing, body work or an approved complimentary therapy. Applicants without formal qualifications must be able to demonstrate interest, enthusiasm and life experience appropriate to the helping professions and show aptitude and potential for studying.
You are also invited to view a video on Hypnosis Training by clicking the picture.
FOUNDATION HYPNOSIS TRAINING CONTENT
- Understanding hypnosis, and its phenomena
- How the mind works and how hypnosis fits into this model
- Ethics and client contra indicators when using hypnosis
- How to conduct a client interview
- Building rapport with clients through conscious and subconscious mirroring
- Indirect and direct hypnosis principals
- Pacing and leading
- Rhythm and voice control
- Visualisation inductions
- Progressive relaxation induction
- Confusion induction
- When to use different inductions and scripts
- Learning the physical indicators of trance
- Trance deepening and depth assessment
- Ideo motor responses
- Using a pendulum for independent checks
- Steps deepener
- Suggestions; direct, indirect, presuppositions, embedded commands, metaphors
- Modifying suggestions in scripts to suit your client’s requirement
- Bringing clients out of trance
- Producing self hypnosis CD for clients
- Applying hypnosis in areas such as stress reduction, confidence building and smoking cessation and more
FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN HYPNOSIS
The Foundation Level Certificate in Hypnosis enables the student to obtain insurance and work with clients professionally in the areas taught. The student will need to have;
- Attended the 4 day hypnosis training course
- Produce a hypnosis recording for skill assessment.
- Completed the workshop hypnosis theory reading and question assignments
- Produced a written summary of the sessions with 5 clients using hypnosis while under supervision
ADVANCED HYPNOSIS TRAINING
This is for students that have attended the foundation hypnosis training or similar training and wish to further develop their hypnosis skills. This 4 day workshop includes practical lecture, live demonstrations, pair work, supervision and reading assignments. The content includes:
- Challenges using hypnosis and structuring multiple hypnosis sessions
- The principals in writing your own hypnosis scripts
- Belief testing to assist weight loss sessions, and for successful practice
- Deepening and maintaining trance depth with cue words
- Elman and Vogts fractionation inductions
- Parts therapy
- Conference room technique for multiple parts
- Talking to disease parts
- EmoTrance / colour therapy integrated in hypnosis sessions
- Handling weight loss sessions, binge eating / bulimia
- How to work with phobias
- Belief testing and how this can be used in hypnosis sessions
- Speaking to groups
- How to Use Arm levitation for therapy
- Control Room of the Mind
- Growing a successful hypnosis business/building confidence as a therapist
- Speaking to groups
- Rapid inductions
This workshop also provides the option of taking an Advanced Level Certificate in Hypnosis. The student will need to have;
- A Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis or similar qualification
- Attended the 4 day advanced hypnosis training workshop
- Completed the workshop hypnosis theory reading assignments
- Produced a written summary of the sessions with 5 clients using the techniques while under supervision
Regression Therapy and working with children
Dealing with extra-terrestrial souls and entities
Regression therapy in proxy (remote sessions)
Working with the victim mood and resolving it
Dealing with the addictions and dependent type clients
Freedom for the rebel type souls
Healing the wounded healer within
Working with the perfectionist type people
Dealing with the god-complex
Integration the inner-child in a different way
Balancing parallel life-times
All our postgraduate workshops can be given as 2-day or 3-day workshops. The number indicated is the minimum number of days.
Core issue sessions (2 days)
The core issue is the most fundamental one of our actual problems, and the most actual of our fundamental problems. The workshop teaches
- When and why doing a core issue session
- How to identify someone’s greatest actual challenge, the principal problem or the main choice or the main chance, and resolve it in a single session.
- Five ways to identify and address the core issue and achieve core issue transformation.
Dealing with evil influences (2 days)
- How to deal with frightening and dark, monstrous, beastly or demonic presences, if they appear.
- How to find out what they really are and why they are there.
- How to definitely resolve such influences.
- Self-protection: neither affected nor infected
- Dealing with old and new voodoo, with sacrifices and curses.
- When and how to check clients beforehand or at key moments.
Finding and defusing parasitic thought forms (2 days)
Compulsive-obsessive disorders result from disturbing subpersonalities or attachments – or they correspond to parasitic thought forms.
- Where, when and how to find such thought forms and identify them properly.
- Common kinds; understanding their genesis.; understanding their dynamics.
- Defusing them and resorbing the energy of runaway mental constructs.
- Positive thought forms; ideals, magic
Out-of-body and near-death experiences (2 days)
In regression, including the body is essential to anchor the regression process and its results. So regressing to experiences more or less out of the body requires special care and special techniques. The results may be spectacular, both spiritual and physical.
Regression with borderline or other personality disorders (2 days)
Working with clients that have personality disorders is difficult, challenging and often disappointing. This provides insight in borderline personality disorder and related disorders
You will learn and exercise:
- Practical therapeutical techniques.
- Your pitfalls as a therapist; preventing escalation and maintaining a useful therapeutic relationship.
- How to recognize and handle transference and countertransference.
The aftermath of accidents, violence, and surgery (2 days)
This includes experiences of concussion and loss of consciousness. The effects are much greater than anyone knows. This makes this kind of the work very surprisingl and very effective.
- How to check for residues of such experiences
- The particular form of regression in these experiences
- Removing the psychic and bodily residues
Non-human incarnations (1 day)
Before the first time in a human body on earth, we may find many different experiences. most often without a body, but also extraterrestrial or animal. These experiences influence our depest attitudes about being here in human body. Exploring the how and possibly the why of the transition and of the first traumas after the transition gives many eye-openers and may resolve persistent background problems.
Homing sessions (1 day)
For people who feel deeply alienated: not at home in their family, or in society, or on this planet, or in their body, in a human body, in any body.
- How to conduct a homing session.
- How to ground clients without losing the catharsis.
The holographic soul (1 day)
Explores the relationship between the soul and the present personality, between the present personality and past personalities and between the present personality and subpersonalities. The concepts of soul fragments and soul dust are explained and how this can help to make personal therapy and personal exploration more effective and more rewarding. Every insight is based on regression experiences.
Verbal body explorations (1 day)
A simple and surprisingly interesting way to explore all positive and negative charges on body parts, including discovering attached energies and past-life charges. Plenty of exercises.
Getting Better School
Spiritual Regression (Between Lives) Training
https://sites.google.com/a/getting-better.org/www/spiritual-regression-training?pli=1 for training in English
http://www.getting-better-cz.org/home/akademie-spiritualni-regrese for training in Czech
http://www.getting-better-fr.org/atleiers-cours-formations for training in French