Home to the Muses: How to Be Inspired by Nature, Arts and Archetypes in Regression Therapy.
Elatochori, Greece, July 9-17, 2016
- Hans TenDam (The Netherlands) CLEARING THE CHANNELS OF INSPIRATION: How to be inspired and how to become inspired.
- Vitor Rodrigues (Portugal) Awakening Transpersonal Psychotherapy
- Tulin Etyemez Schimberg (Turkey) Social Panorama of Archetypes
- Dorothy Neddermeier (USA) You need to be out of your mind to commune with Nature: A Healing Technique.
- Serge Szmukler-Moncler (France) Unveiling Psychic Footprints: Hypno-Archaeology, a new tool to uncover Missing links.
- Nassos Komianos (Greece) The Box of Self-Treasures:Unlocking Self-Treasures & Latent Potentials.
- Heike Bettendorf (Spain) Body Colours
- Jeffrey Greimann (Austria) Using Music in Regression Therapy
- Willemijn Luyendijk (The Netherlands) Creative Writing
- Aasha Warriar (India) The Shadow of Gods and Goddesses
- Marion Boon (The Netherlands) Your Personal Sound – Voice. Vibration and Identity through incarnations.
- Dave Graham (UK) Dissolving Blockages, Discovering Inspiration.
- Anita Groenendijk (The Netherlands) Past Lives as your personal Muses.
Keynote Lecturer: Vitor Rodriguez (Portugal): ‘Self-Scanning and Regression Therapy’
FOR MORE DETAILS, ABSTRACTS AND PICTURES PRESS ON THE READ MORE LINK UNDERNEATH.