FMS: FEMININITY, MASCULINITY AND SEXUALITY
What regression experiences teach us and how they can heal and empower us
Roosta Estonia, July 8-12, 2013
Pavel Gyngazov, M.D. (Russia) & Marion Boon, CRT (Netherlands) – Gender and Sexology – on power and impotence.
- Hans Tendam (The Netherlands) – Riding the tiger, Interactions between Sensuality and Spirituality
- Athanasios Komianos (Greece) – Living in a Foreign Body: Gender Dysphoria and Sex Identity Confusion
- Christof von Keyserlingk (Germany) – The roots of our female and male identity
- Juanita Puddifoot (UK) – Working with the ‘body’ DMP and the importance of working with the ‘body’ with females and males in regression therapy
- Christine Alisa (USA) – Past Life Therapy with Children and Adolescents: How to implement the process as well as address sexuality, gender issues and the influences of parent’s and society’s impact on the child.
- Kristiina Garancis (Estonia) – Become your own ideal partner: Archetypal man in every woman, archetypal woman in every man.
- Diba Ayten Yilmaz (Turkey): The Hidden community
- Anita Groenendijk (Netherlands) “Success in your business as therapist”
FOR MORE DETAILS, ABSTRACTS AND PICTURES PRESS ON THE READ MORE LINK UNDERNEATH.