is the sum of the activities of the EARTh College Committee;
a group of school leaders, teachers and trainers recognized by the Association
The most important goals and objectives of the College are:
- to evaluate the applications from the schools for recognition of their Regression Therapy programs;
- to evaluate the applications from the trainers for recognition as independent EARTh recognized trainers;
- to offer training for specialization of graduated therapists;
- to offer continuous learning for graduated therapists;
- to enable getting credits for re-certification for certified members
- to help teachers/trainers expand their skills of teaching
- to expand the field of applications of regression therapy.
We can act as an intermediate and inspiration for training for both therapists and students from all countries around the world.
We will help to develop the field of regression therapy through making possible connections between local organizers and our recognized trainers who offer specialist workshops. These workshops will be promoted on this site and in our newsletter. The certificates of attendance can have an EARTh label.
Our activities are available in different languages and different countries to spread our profession with quality.
The EARTh College Committee is responsible for receiving and analyzing all applications.
At least once a year the EARTh College Committee meets with school leaders and recognized trainers to monitor developments in the field of regression therapy trainings and to stimulate the connection and exchange of information between schools.
The standards for recognition of schools and trainers are developed together with the school leaders and recognized trainers. The college committee uses these standards for the approval of schools and trainers and works on an updated version of these standards.
Soon we’ll post a full document with guidelines and criteria in order to help trainers to apply for recognition of their Regression Therapy Training programs.
Please, contact us if you need clarification, have any questions or you want to apply for EARTh recognition of your Regression Therapy Training program.
Diba Ayten Yilmaz
Chair, College Committee
Please, contact us if you have any doubt or question.
EARTh College Committee
Diba Ayten Yılmaz