- This event has passed.
1st Module of Hypnoscopesis Academy
January 27, 2017 - January 29, 2017
Hypnotic and Trance States.
- Day 1
Introduction into the world of altered states of consciousness (ASCs)
- Historical introduction to the world of ASCs.
- Enkoimesis and its practice in the sanctuaries of Asklepios of ancient Greece.
- Trance in nature and in the animal kingdom.
- The rise of Magnetism and the legacy of Mesmerism.
- The legacy of the 19th century and the rise of hypnotism.
- Freud’s impact in the non-use of hypnotic techniques.
- The 20th century and Ericksonian hypnosis.
- Current variations of modern Hypnotherapy.
- Day 2
- Stages of hypnosis
- Levels of hypnosis
- Hypnotic amnesia
- Hypnosis as compared to anesthesia and narcosis.
- Variations of hypnotic inductions: progressive relaxation, visualization, rapid inductions, deepening techniques, anchoring, metahypnotic suggestions, ideomotor responses.
- Selecting the somnambulist.
- Establishing rapport.
- Inducing positive and negative hallucinations.
- Two demo sessions during the training for understanding the theory.
- Day 3
Code of Ethics & Intake Interview.
- Explaining the code of ethics and how we should cooperate with our clients.
- The importance of a proper intake interview in the first session.
- Explanation of each and every item of the fill out form.
- Note taking and assessment of coordinates by the therapist to assess the progress in subsequent sessions.
- Understanding the importance of presenting problems as to secondary and tertiary issues that may spring up through therapy.
- Locating the ‘slip of the tongue’ or the underlying phrase through the intake.
- Locate present dissociations if any.
- One demo by me, two demos by the students.