- This event has passed.
Life between Lives Regression Training, Glastonbury May 16-19, 2019.
May 16, 2019 - May 19, 2019
Glastonbury, England, UK
May 16-19, 2019
The objective is for the student to gain the skills and knowledge to guide a client into deep hypnosis and explore their soul memories.
The Life Between Lives Regression training uses practical lecture, role play, live demonstration and supervised pair work. Student evaluation during the training is through observation during the practical sessions, and supervision after training while working on case studies. Working in pairs in the training workshop each student will have the chance to guide a life between lives regression as well as experience their own.
This is a 4 day workshop and covers:
- The client preparation and interview
- Hypnotic deepening techniques for a Life Between Lives regression
- The crossover from a past life to enter the soul memories between lives
- Experiencing rejuvenation energy to heal profound past lives
- The past life review
- Connecting with Spirit Guides and Teachers
- Meeting the soul group and recognising people in this life
- Meeting the Elders and reviewing the plan for the next life
- The place of physical body selection
- Other activities in the life between lives
- The experiences of entering the unborn baby
- Overcoming blockages
- Seeking advice for the client from the Elders
- Integration of the experience into the client’s present life
CERTIFICATE IN LIFE BETWEEN LIVES REGRESSION
The requirements for a certificate in Life Between Lives Regression are:
- A Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis or another hypnosis qualification (minimum of 32 hours of tutor contact)
- A qualification in Regression Therapy
- Successfully complete the Life Between Lives Regression training workshop
- Complete written and reading assignments
- A written summary of five client sessions
- A CD recording of one client session for skill assessment