|Arpita Mitra Gupta|
|Villa 42, Al Qasimi Villa Compound
Umm Suqeim 1
Dubai, Dubai 1234
United Arab Emirates
|Member status on EARTh|
|+971 55 55 24 814|
|Holistic Approaches Include:
• Transpersonal Regression Therapy
• Family Constellation
• Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy
• Metaphor TherapyServices Offered:
• Regression Therapy
• Metaphor Therapy
• Family Constellation
• Certified Training Programs
• Corporate Training Programs
• Empowerment WorkshopsCertifications & Qualifications:
• Clinical Hypnotherapist, EKAA/ Illuminations, India/ UAE
• Certified Trainer for Clinical Hypnotherapy Level 1, EKAA/ Illuminations, India/ UAE
• Certified Facilitator for Family Constellations – Illuminations, India/UAE
• Transpersonal Regression Therapy, TASSO Institute, Netherlands
• Metaphor Therapy – The Counseling Company/ Illuminations, India/UAE
• Child and Teen Counseling- The Counseling Company/ Illuminations, India/UAE
• Applied Psychology – The Counseling Company/ Illuminations, India/UAE
• MBA, Human Resources, International Management Institute, India
• B.Sc. Economics, Presidency College, IndiaAbout Arpita:
Arpita is a Regression Therapist and Mind Science Specialist dedicated to assisting her clients uncover their hidden blocks and patterns that are deeply embedded in their subconscious mind. She focuses on deep healing techniques that empower her clients to be free to choose and embrace a life that they aspire towards.
She is passionate about mental health and well-being, and finds joy in empowering individuals to find their path to balance, happiness and harmony through understanding and breaking self limiting belief systems and releasing repressed emotions and energy entanglements.
In her private consultations, Arpita focuses on healing through Regression Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Metaphor Therapy and Family Constellations empowering her clients to take full responsibility of their lives. Her focus is to provide clarity for her clients to uncover their potential and inner power to propel personal growth. Her approach is based on compassion and self empowerment.
Arpita is a Certified Trainer and conducts training programs, workshops and seminars with aim of spreading the knowledge and awareness of Mind Sciences to the world.
Arpita also works with families, including children and teens, to restore balance in the family system, assist families and members to achieve their highest potential, expression and identity with love and harmony.
In her personal quest to find balance and harmony in life, she left behind a successful career in the corporate sector and started her journey of self discovery, development and spiritual awareness.
Arpita is an MBA and has over 14 years of experience in the Corporate Sector in Human Resources and General Management, which she now harnesses to create and deliver Corporate Training and Wellness Programs.
Arpita is a doting mum of twins, and happily balances her family and passion for Holistic Healing and Therapy. She is an animal lover, a complete foodie and an avid reader. She is an enthusiastic Solo Traveler and every time she returns from her adventure trips, she is full of new stories, humbling experiences and awareness that she fondly shares with her family, friends and clients.
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi and Bengali
|Mode of therapy|